The national championship tournament is being held in Kansas City, Missouri, on April 9-12. Good luck to all the California teams attending!
Congrats to Cal Poly and Cal Poly II for winning the D1 and D2 NCCVL men’s championship!
- NCCVL Men’s League Champs Program 2015 with all-league teams
UC Davis defeated Cal Poly 16-25, 25-17, 25-17, 25-20 to win the the NCCVL-W D1 championship! This is the first title for UC Davis since 2006.
Cal Poly II defeated SFSU in the NCCVL-W D2 championship match. Congrats to Cal Poly II for winning the NCCVL women’s D2 championship! Cal Poly II has consecutively won the D2 championship the last four years.
The teams playing for the NCCVL women’s title have been announced. The teams face-off this weekend at Cal Poly. Matches are best 3 out of 5 sets.
- Division 1
- 1. Cal Poly v. winner of 4. Stanford v. 5. Chico St.
- 2. UC Davis v. 3. UC Berkeley
- Division 2
- 1S. Cal Poly II v. winner of 2N St. Mary’s v. 3S Fresno St.
- 1N. Sac St. v. winner of 2S SFSU v. 3N UC Davis II