- The following women’s teams are attending: UCLA, UCSB, SDSU, Irvine, LMU, Long Beach, Fullerton, Point Loma, N. Arizona, USD, UCSD, Fresno, Colorado St., USC, Oregon, Cal, Cal Poly, Davis, Arizona, Colorado, UCSB II, SDSU II, Fullerton II, UCSD II, Colorado St. II, USC II, Oregon II, Cal Poly II, Davis II, Arizona II, and Colorado II
- The following men’s teams are attending: Irvine, LMU, Arizona, Santa Clara, Utah Valley, USC, SDSU, Sonoma St., Cal Poly, UCSB, SFSU, Davis, Colorado, Arizona St., Cal, UCLA, Texas A&M, Arizona II, Utah Valley II, USC II, Cal Poly II, Davis II, Arizona St. II, and Cal II.
Posts Tagged ‘Tournaments’
- J. Cardenas, UC Berkeley, #3, S – MVP
- G. Coffelt, Santa Clara, #8, OH
- P. Wilke, Santa Clara, #4, RS
- J. Wolf, Sacramento St., #1, OH
- J. Fluette, Sacramento St., #9, OH
- J. Nolan, San Jose St., #1, RS #1
- S. Nam, USC, #14, OH
- J. Hoolko, UC Davis, #10, L
- N. Yang, UC Davis, #16, RS
- D. Shelvin, UCSD, #3, OH
- R. McLoughlin, San Diego St., #1, OH
- D. Shigikawa, UC Irvine, L, #15
- J. Ferguson, UC Berkeley, #27, MB
The 29th annual Far Westerns tournament at UC Davis is right around the corner. This year’s tournament features 28 teams playing over two days in the UC Davis ARC & Pavillion.
Full schedule and pools are in the 2014 Far Westerns Tournament Packet
Good luck to all the teams. Players selected to the all-tournament team are eligible for All-State honors.
The UC Davis Men’s Volleyball Club invites all men’s teams to participate in the 29th annual Far Westerns tournament. This event is one of the most competitive and biggest tournaments on the west coast, with teams from California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, and Texas attending.
The tournament is on Saturday & Sunday February 15-16, 2014 (President’s Day Weekend) at the UC Davis ARC Pavilion. The event can accomodate a maximum of 44 teams with preference given to D1 club teams (but the tournament always has been able to accomdate every club’s D2 team).
The entry fee is $400 per team. To register for the tournament send UC Davis an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- School name
- Head coach’s email & cell phone number
- President’s email & cell phone number
- A statement that you intend to play in the tournament
- What team(s) you will be sending (D1, D2, or both)